What to bring/provide on that day
- Tax returns last 2 years (if you have them)
- Latest Superannuation Statements
- Latest pay-slips
- Statements of any investment income that you receive
- Details of your living expenses (rough estimate is fine)
- Where we provide clients with superannuation advice, we are also required by law to obtain up-to-date and valid photo identification. At the meeting we will need to make a copy of your Driver’s Licence or Passport so please make sure that you bring this with you.
Here is a quick video that will help you to prepare for our meeting: