Child cover provides financial help to families if a child falls critically ill or worse, if they pass away. It’s a thought no one wants to entertain, however sadly 200,000 children in Australia fall critically ill each year.
From as little as $1.08 a month, CommInsure Child Cover gives you financial peace of mind.
Benefits for families
- able to seek the best in treatment and care that money can buy
- pays the other ‘gap’ in medical bills
- financial choice to take time off work
- pays transportation costs and accommodation costs if treatment is some distance from the family home
- pays any modifications to home and/or necessary equipment required for child’s rehabilitation
- For a short time only, when a customer takes out Child Cover, we will give them the first year of cover for free – that’s worth up to $300 per child insured
- Offer available until 31 March 2014
- Only for new customers – i.e. existing parent cover but new child cover component.
- Only on standard cases (no loadings or exclusions).
- Commissions – commission for the free child cover payable on renewal in the second year.
- Can be used in conjunction with flexi-linked policies on standard (non-linked) TCP policies.