Dennis Jones CFP, the Principal of Beacon Wealth and Christopher Cachia CFP, the Principal of CCA Financial Planners (CCA Fp) have been friends and work colleagues since 1996.
Dennis and Chris have attended many conferences and technical workshops together over the last twelve years and in February this year completed the Stanford University Leadership Program together.
“Dennis & I are passionately committed to great client service and quality advice. Therefore we have decided to join forces and merge our practices to provide even better service for clients.”
The merger will ensure:
- All team members (including Dennis and Chris) will be retained to ensure continuity of client relationships and service
- Even better client service provided by a larger team including specialist advisers
- Both Port Melbourne & Yarraville offices will be retained
- New central office next year with easy access and parking
- C3 – My Money My Life, award winning client engagement software retained and enhanced and integrated with “The Wizard” CCAFp documentation process
Dennis and Chris are both highly experienced and award winning certified financial planners.
What does the merger mean for Beacon Wealth clients?
Effective 18 October 2012 the merger will mean you retain a continued relationship with Dennis and your current advisers as part of Christopher Cachia and Associates Pty Ltd, under the one Licensee GWM Advisers Services Ltd, with no cost or impact on you personally.
We anticipate CCA Fp operational efficiencies will result in quicker turnaround times for your ongoing advice.
What does the merger mean for CCA Fp clients?
Our fee for service clients will receive an ongoing subscription to the award winning financial planning tool – My Money My Life. We will gradually roll out this service with your annual review.
Recent Quality and Service Awards
– AFA 2012 Adviser of the Year Finalist
– FPA 2010 Value of Advice Award
– Quality Advice accreditation
– FPA and AFA members
Dennis Jones CFP